BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just Another Sign

I praise God for opening my eyes to the world around me, it has been a gradual process throughout my life. Music has been no exception. Gradually he has been filtering out was is not pleasing unto Him and I have found that my music library dwindled down to almost nothing as not much in this day was pleasing to a discerning ear. The Lord is most gracious and He does gift His people with His anointing in music, and what a glorious gift that is. The piano playing of our dear Sister Shirley is enough said about that, when her fingers hit the keys there is a harmony with heaven that comes about, thank you Lord for that glorious gift!

That being said this was brought to my attention. Here is a modern contemporary "christian" artist, one whom I did listen to probably just over a year and a half ago, Tobymac. A picture from his latest works.



The picture next to him is from the freemason handbook, notice too he has one eye revealed, "the all seeing eye."
"SIGN OF A FELLOW CRAFT"
The sign of the Fellow Craft alludes to the penalty of the Fellow Craft obligation. The sign is made by cupping the right hand over the left breast, drawing it quickly across the body, then dropping the hand to the side. The penalty that the sign alludes to is "having my left breast torn open, my heart plucked out, and given to the wild beasts of the field and the fowls of the air."
Explanation of the Fellow Craft sign: The action of cupping one hand over the left breast and drawing it quickly across the body signifies the heart being ripped out if the candidate should violate his Fellow Craft obligation.

Thought this was interesting and wanted to share.

0 comments: