BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Unique Vessels

I decided to repost this article as I feel this matter on my heart so strongly as I feel the Lord working here to bring His children together in Him. I am so thankful that the Lord would see fit to use me at all, one so unworthy. I work hard in my life to draw closer to my Lord Jesus in the hope that the closer I get to Him the more He will manifest in my life. Recently I have been pressed upon by the Lord to go over my life with a fine tooth comb searching for any door that the devil is using, as the Lord reveals unto me, that I might slam that door shut. Precept upon precept, line upon line, I thank Him as He guides me through this process ever more. It is time to get serious, real serious about our walk with the Lord like never before, our Lord is on His way! The closer we draw unto Him, the more we submit our lives unto Him, the more we abandon unto Him, the more that we will see Christ our Lord and Savior manifest in our lives. Then the more His gifts will manifest and then He will be able to use us to bless us and our brothers and sisters, the Body, unto exhortation, edification and comfort. With the spirit of Love in our hearts as we come together in Him, then being of one mind and one accord, O! How His Spirit Will Flow!

Through out different times in my life the Lord has moved in me and given me opportunities to train and to teach people. I have learned so much as the Lord has brought me through these processes. I have learned by His grace that each of us who have been called and chosen by Him is uniquely designed by Him to fulfill the role He has designed for us since before time in His Holy Living Temple. Each of us has a brain that is designed differently receiving and processing information for a unique soul created by our Lord, our God. There are similarities in each of us but my point is this; first we cannot learn anything unless the Lord reveals it to us, second each of us learns differently. The bible tells us that each of us has a unique function in the body and a unique way that we may be used to bring forth the gifts given unto us by the Holy Ghost.

Romans 12:3-8
3For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
4For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
5So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
6Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
7Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
8Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.


It is so important that everything be done with the love of our Lord Jesus in our heart, that that be our motivation, having our self removed. Then the Lord can truly manifest and the Holy Ghost can operate in our lives. It is so important that each of us can find this place of perfect peace and comfort in Him that His love might flow through us like a river of living waters.

John7:37-39
37In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
38He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)


Now our Lord is glorified and the Holy Ghost is given! Praise God! The Holy Ghost is given unto us that we might have a personal teacher and personal Saviour in Jesus. Inviting Him in with great hunger as each of us is a necessary block needed to make the temple whole as ordained by our Lord Jesus. Each of us learns things differently and understands things differently giving a unique perspective as revealed by the Lord to help bring forth a more complete understanding to the Body of Christ. The Lord being the designer knows us inside and out and how to best teach us what we need to know, by His grace, mercy and love we have the gift of His spirit the Holy Ghost to teach us, Praise Him!
There are many different ways to serve and many different tools and gifts He provides as we serve in His Living Temple. But there is one spirit and one way to enter into the Kingdom of God and that is Jesus Christ, amen! It is necessary that each of us seek the Lord daily to be cleansed a clean vessel unto Him, let the Lord refine us, remove the dross that we may be like unto a vessel of gold and silver. I think of how it describes the great city descending out of heaven made of pure gold like unto clear glass.

Revelation 21:18
18And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass


The Lord’s standard for the purest of gold, unlike anything we could imagine, yet think if we could be like that for the Lord vessels made of such pure gold, like clear glass, nothing hindering the light of the Lord from shining forth and nothing to hide what’s inside, an open example that all might see, a beacon for the Lord shining brighter than bright in this dark world, so full of sin.

It is such a blessing to have a spiritual family, brothers and sisters sharing the love of my heart which is my Lord Jesus! I am so thankful for each member of His body that he brings into my life and to see His gifts manifest in their lives that I might learn from them. I know that I cannot serve the Lord in this world alone; I cannot learn all I need on my own to fight these spiritual battles. I need my brothers and sisters serving next to me so that the Lord can point out their unique perspective and understanding in things that He may teach me through their examples. It such a gift to be a part of His design, a building block in His living temple held together by His everlasting Word. It is so important that we let the Lord lead us in coming together and sharing our lives and the things He is working in each of our lives that the body of Christ might come together and mature, being of one mind, one accord, all serving in one household with one master, Jesus Christ. Praise His Holy name! It is then that we will truly see the Spirit of God Move Mountains! I pray that He might use us as we come together to share what He is working in each of our lives that we may each learn from the Lord through our brothers and sisters as He refines each of us into His own unique vessel. Amen.

His humble servant,

Steven Moore

scm_tot@yahoo.com

0 comments: